From working and pretty much living at the gym since 15 I’ve had the opportunity to witness these all too many times. Let me know some of yours!
- People doing nothing. Need I say more.
- People doing nothing + staring. Need I say more again. Notice all the mirrors? Sneaking peaks doesn’t work.
- Not using a sweat towel on machines. So so gross, be considerate.
- Love this one… Walking on a high incline on the treadmill AND holding on.You’re walking flat still, just pointed up…
- Talking on your phone or to others waaaayyy too loud.
- Talking to me… (I sound mean , but I’m not their to mingle)
- Walking around like you’re the sh@%. Men with their lat syndromes and cougars all done up, without kids to take care of…
- Slamming the weights each rep. Not necessary.
- Not re-racking the weights. Put the weights back after you’re done, it’s just nice.
- Naked ladies in the locker room, sitting on the bench with no towel under them, gross.
Don’t be a peever!