Eat Clean and work on your Fitness to trim up!
Start Fresh! Let’s Go!
Share this with friends for accountability!
- Drink a glass of water at wake up, 30 min before each meal, before bed AND throughout the whole day! Always have it with you!
- Don’t drink calories. This means lots of lemon water and fresh brewed teas!!
- No crackers, cookies, processed foods -fake stuff! Avoid these foods
- Plan – (that means write it down) & Prep clean, healthy, whole food meals on Sunday. Prepping Tips
- Eat 1500 calories: 5-6 small meals throughout the day, breakfast is a must. think spreading your calories like this:
400-100-400-100-400-100 (6 meals) or…
400-150-400-150-400 (5 meals)
- Eat within 30 min of a workout. 2:1 , 3:1 carbs:protein ratio, here are some snack ideas. Obviously no snack if you’re eating a meal.
- Get a Calendar and schedule when you will workout
- 2x a week do 30 min cardio at wake up BEFORE eating, why this will help. Whatever cardio you choose to do, integrate 6 intervals (think 30 sec sprint 1 minute rest) to increase your after burn. in the words of N Sync…. BYE BYE BYE….. (fat)
- In addition to those 2 mornings, fit in 3 other 1 hour sessions during the week where you kick your butt. It can be running outside, a spin class, a strength cardio circuit. etc. I posted workout image suggestions below.
- Cardio is awesome, but involve 50min-1hr of strength training through the week… 20 minutes one day, 10 another etc… push ups during some commercials.. or the circuits posted here would be sufficient. 🙂 Just know to push yourself when you workout! If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you! Also, do something different than what you always do. Workout ideas below! Good Luck!!