This dinner took 20 minutes to make from start to finish… not bad!
1/2 cup cottage cheese
First flip over the cauliflower and cut around the stem going about 3 inches deep
The florets will easily come apart and you’ll have this…
Put it in a pot with about 2 inches water on medium high flame for about 12ish minutes/until tender
Drain and let stand for 2 minutes to let the water soak in/finish steaming the cauliflower
Add the cottage cheese and mash!
Plate and Garnish your Cauliflower with Pepper and Chives.
EAT! Since this isn’t potatoes with a ton of butter… it won’t taste like it!!
BUT it is yummy, healthy, and makes you feel and look good. 🙂
…cottage cheese adds calcium and protein… POW!!
1 lb med- large shrimp
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tbs raw honey
sorry… don’t have pictures of this process… but it’s EZ!
I bought large, deveined, cooked shrimp from the deli (pink shrimp… uncooked is grey)
1. Rinse Shrimp with water in a strainer
2. Heat up a stove top grill
looks like this…
3. In a small bowl combine coconut oil and honey, mix
4. Drizzle oil and honey over shrimp
5. Throw in Shredded coconut and TOSS til evenly coated
6. Grab some tongs and place on grill… about 2-3 min on each side
(remember I bought cooked shrimp.. just heating it up and trying to get a little crunch from the coconut on there. 😉
7. Don’t overcook!! It’ll feel hard and rubbery if you overcook.. take it off before this!
get all the coconut left on the grill and throw it on the shrimp, it’s good for you!
Hope you like it!!